From low-budget, quick-fixes to full blown renovations, we’re counting down our top ten bathroom makeovers of 2011. Check out our picks below and let us know which memorable makeover is your favorite!
10. A little bit of paint, new hardware, and a framed mirror will have your bathroom looking like new by the end of a weekend. See more here.
9. This rundown bath got an inexpensive makeover with some paint and a new faucet! See more here.
8. At under $25, this bathroom update takes home the “biggest bang for your buck” award! See more here.
7. A bit of a controversial makeover, this space has the homeowner’s creativity and personality all over it! See more here.
6. We’re calling this one a makeUNDER. Five hundred bucks put the breaks on this bathroom’s garish decor. See more here.
5. Small budgets can have a major impact, too! This space feels bigger and brighter thanks to some clever DIY additions. See more here.
4. A complete master bath makeover for $500, including architectural details and even a DIY shower curtain! See more here.
3. This tiny bath was transformed into a calming, relaxing retreat complete with cedar wood accents and a stone and glass shower. See more here.
2. Goodbye 80s pastels, hello stacked marble and slate! This serene bathroom works overtime for a family of four while maintaining a timeless style. See more here.
1. A mix of high and low-cost fixtures and accessories, this Mid-Century Modern-inspired space takes the prized number one spot on our Top Ten Bathroom Makeovers countdown! See more here.
So, what are your favorite makeovers from this list? Share your picks below!