It’s time to celebrate the hardworking moms (wives, sisters, and even grandmas) in your life! To help you out in the gift-giving department, we’ve rounded up 20 stylish gift ideas any lady will love. Happy Mother’s Day!
1. A Bag/Tote/Purse: you can’t go wrong with a pretty accessory. We love this one from Rennes.
2. Cheery Glassware: these party glasses will definitely make her smile.
3. Unique Serving Pieces: she’ll love the fine craftsmanship! These are handmade in Kenya.
4. One-of-a-Kind Decorative Accessories: my mother-in-law loves baskets. Maybe yours will, too?
5. Bottle Toppers: paired with her favorite bottle of wine, this is a gift any wine-drinker would love!
6. Jewelry: forgo the cheesy, “mom”-engraved gold hearts and get her something truly unique!
7. Textiles: we’re pretty sure mom would love to wrap herself in a beautiful throw or blanket (or maybe even her bare floor in a handmade rug?)!
8. Something Vintage: for the gardener with a bit of nostalgia, these vintage-inspired planters are sure to be a hit!
9. Something Ceramic: nothing beats the look and feel of a handmade ceramic piece. We’re loving this Mid-Century-esque trivet.
10. Something Decorative: for the mom who has everything, a decorative accessories is a good way to go. These hand-carved sculptures are particularly lovely!
11. Fun Kitchen Gear: if your mom loves to cook, she’ll get a kick out of these polka dot kitchen knives!
12. Modern Planters: give a modern planter or two pre-planted with a sculptural succulent or one of her favorite plants!
13. Decanters: a beautiful decanter is functional and decorative! This one is particularly stunning,
14. Modern Kitchen Gear: an aesthetically pleasing (and highly functional) kitchen accessory for the serious cook, this mortar and pestle is downright gorgeous.
15. Chocolate: not just any chocolate, artisan chocolate with BACON… in a cute pig canister, of course.
16. A Colorful Scarf: scarves are great for any occasion, especially a silk scarf in a colorful and bold pattern!
17. Coffee: for the mom-on-the-go, this re-usable travel mug is perfect. It comes in loads of color combos, too!
18. Stationery: pretty stationery and paper goods are always appreciated. I love these mini journals, especially!
19. Tea: this stacking, tea-for-one mug and brewing set is just too cool not to give.
20. Wallet and Accessories: a beautiful wallet or coin purse is a shoo-in! This mint leather option is particularly stunning.