We're big on typography here at Curbly and when you combined that love with our love of DIY projects and our obsession with art, well… you get a trifecta of awesomeness! Here are ten of our favorite typographic DIY wall art ideas and projects. Feel free to let us know some of your faves in the comments!
1. Transform thrift store paintings with this song lyric wall art idea!
4. No scarlet letters here, this one is made from vintage (and new) buttons!
5. Stop being sad and start being awesome with this reclaimed-wood typography art!
6. Make your favorite quote shine with this simple water color “label maker” art.
7. Spell anything you want with these faux zinc letters.
8. Low-cost and graphic? This typographic wall art is right up my alley.
10. Graphic and bold and made using — wait for it — SHOE POLISH!