Spring cleaning. You either love it or hate it. If you love it (like me!), then that’s great! If you hate it, here are 11 tips to help ease you into the art of freshening up your space!
1. Make colorful reed diffusers via Sugar & Cloth
2. Clean your upholstered furniture yourself via Eyes On The Source
3. Freshen rooms on your own by creating your own custom room spray via Fellow Fellow
4. How to kill mold overnight via Apartment Therapy
5. Pull nasty grime from wool rugs with a little bit of snow via Apartment Therapy
6. Clean a ceiling fan with an old pillowcase via Real Simple
7. Freshen up your mattress via One Good Thing By Jillee
8. Clean your window tracks via Ask Anna
9. Make your garbage disposal smell great all the time via Homespot
10. Get rid of the cigarette smell via Moms Own Words
11. A slew of odor beaters via Frugal Cafe
Do you have any special tips or tricks for making your home fresh and clean? Share in the comments!