I don’t know about you, but I’m ready for spring. In protest of these unseasonably cold temperatures, I’m making new planters for all of my succulents and houseplants. I’ve found tons of inspiration on the web, so today I’m going to share my ten favorite DIY planter projects with you.
1. Short on shelf space? Make one of these neon macrame hanging planters. Cute!
Here’s the tutorial. [Photo: A Little Birdy Blog]
2. I’m still loving the paint-dipped trend… it looks nice on these succulent planters. See the instructions
here. [Photo: The Effortless Chic]
3. I adore this personalized planter… wouldn’t it be perfect on your front stoop? Find out how to make your own
here. [Photo: Cheryl Style]
4. If you’re in the market for some large-scale outdoor planters, these are easy and super chic… read the instructions
here. [Photo: Modernly Wed]
These wood veneer planter covers are perfect if you just want to slip something over the existing pot. [Photo: HGTV DIY Network]
6. For a more natural look, try these concrete planters. Instructions are available
here. [Photo: Little House Blog] 7. If you’re a fan of air plants, you’ll love these tiny color-dipped planters… find out more here. [Photo: Craftberry Bush] 8. Can you guess what these hanging planters are made of? Head on over to Poppytalk to find out. [Photo: OH NO Rachio] 9. Golden polka dots are always fun… check out the tutorial for this cute planter here. [Photo: Show Me Pretty] 10. Here’s another planter that’s made with a surprise material – head over here to find out what this one’s made of. [Photo: Brittni Mehlhoff]