Now that April is here, and we’re about two weeks into spring, it’s finally starting to feel like the seasons are changing. If it’s still chilly in your city, though, you can at least warm up your home with some bright hues and colorful DIYs. Here are 12 ways to bring spring into your home.
2. Or make a sign to welcome the new season.
3. Plant an ampersand, kind of.
5. Create a hanging flower wreath for the front door.
6. Drape a colorful garland over the fireplace.
9. Ombre a set of sunshine yellow tea towels.
10. Make paper flowers to adorn the walls like artwork.
12. Add a colorful throw to the edge of the bed or behind the couch.