The floral trend is big in the fashion world these days, and it is quickly moving into home decor as well. And after a long, cold winter, these colorful patterns feel cheerful and incredibly inviting. Here are ten ways to jump on the botanical bandwagon.
1. Paint a “cross stitch” rose mural on your wall.
Here’s the how-to and pattern. [Photo: The Cheekiest Monkey Of All]
2. Cover old terra cotta pots with bright floral fabric. Find out how to do it
here. [Photo: Under The Sycamore]
3. These flower coasters would look cute on the coffee table… find out more
here. [Photo: Oh So Beautiful Paper]
4. Use real flowers to create these modern pieces of wall art.
Here’s the tutorial. [Photo: Garden Therapy]
5. Find out how to make this gorgeous paper wreath
here (click on “steps” near the top of the page). [Photo: The Pretty Blog]
6. Add floral wallpaper to an old dresser to achieve this fun effect. Find out how it was done
here. [Photo: Bright & Bold]
7. A floral fabric headboard could add another flowery pop of color to the bedroom.
Here’s the tutorial. [Photo: Lushome]
8. Here’s another way to use real flowers to decorate your walls.
Read more here. [Photo: A Beautiful Mess]
9. Floral typography? I’m
in! Find out how to make these fabulous letters here. [Photo: Urbanic Paper]
10. Make your own flower wall art using
this easy tutorial… you can use any word you want! [Photo: Love From Ginger]