Looking for ways to fix up your home this holiday season? You don’t have to go crazy, but here are 12 holiday improvements that will help any home feel more merry this December.
1. Add more to your porch than just a wreath with these giant wrapped presents via That Village House
2. Make your kitchen lights a little more festive by placing colored colanders above the bulb via Sunset
3. Forego a boring doormat and replace it with this DIY Christmas tree stenciled one via A Beautiful Mess
4. Cover your porch or entrance in massive amounts of greenery found at the hardware store via Between Naps On The Porch
5. Instead of hanging stockings on the mantle, line them on the foot of the bed via Country Living
6. Wrap all hard cover books with affordable plaid wrapping paper via Country Living
7. Prep your home for holiday lights by planning to install before Thanksgiving via BHG
8. Give your mailbox a holiday facelift via Julie Blanner
9. Hang wreaths on the INSIDE of the house in a trio on the walls via Home Depot
10. Make a holiday statement by simply switching out your throw pillows for more festive ones via Style Me Pretty
11. Light up your yard with these glowing gift boxes via Martha Stewart
12. Use chicken wire to create these massive balls of light via Christmas Lights Etc.