Fatherly blog Husbandhood.net offers nine bathroom etiquette tips for men whom share their washrooms with women they value. Have a look below for an overview, then read the full article here.
- Lower the seat!
- Replace the empty role of toilet paper.
- Clean out the shower or bath when you're done using it.
- Stack rolls of toilet paper under the sink.
- Place a stack of clean towels under the sink.
- Rinse off the sink and countertop after shaving.
- Refill the soap dispenser.
- Swap the dirty hand towels with clean ones once a week.
- Wash the bath rug.
Now, if Husbandhood.net can convince my wife to replace the toilet paper and refill the soap dispenser…
[Image from Hakatai.com]