I'd love to be a plant lady (I hear this is the new cat lady!) but there's one problem…I can't seem to keep my plants alive. No matter how hard I try, I was not blessed with the gift of a green thumb. Instead, my house is filled with fake plants so that I can enjoy the greenery without the constant fear of killing them. I also have cats, and it's difficult to find plants that are nontoxic to pets, and they generally leave the fake plants alone. Fake plants can be really beautiful, so I've rounded up a variety of fake plants with the potential to make your home look like it's part of the outdoors!
1. This faux plant is easy to shape and customize to your desired liking because of the wire leaves. (above)
2. Snake plants are harmful to cats and dogs, but they sell fake snake plants that look just like the real thing! This one's on sale right now!
3. The extra large leaves of this taro plant will make it stand out in a corner of your home.
4. Want a fig tree but worried about the maintenance? Luckily this faux fig tree doesn't need any watering.
5. This small artificial plant comes with a stylish black pot with a gold accent.
6. Go little! Add mini potted succulents to shelves and small spaces.
7. A topiary plant like this double boxwood ball style can be the perfect way to decorate your porch without having to worry about maintenance.
8. Make your home feel more tropical with a faux hammock palm tree!
9. An aloe plant is the perfect faux succulent plant to add a pop of greenery to any room.
10. Add a funny decorative little planter to a shelf in the form of this faux succulent inside of a T-rex planter.
11. These delicate air plants certainly don't look fake, but they'll last forever!
12. This artificial fern plant is the perfect sized plant for any space of your home.
13. A faux banana tree like this one looks gorgeous in a large decorative pot!
14. A faux crane flower plant will add instant drama and vibrant green color to a room.
15. Artificial vines are great for decorating indoors and outdoors, especially when you want to cover up certain unsightly spaces.
16. A faux dieffenbachia plant is a simple plant that won't attract too much attention.
17. Hang a set of these faux ferns in stylish baskets to add interest to a corner of your home.
18. Even one extra large monstera leaf can make a big statement when placed in a beautiful vase.
19. A faux potted lemon tree adds color as well as a freshness to your home perfect for the spring and summer seasons.
20. Since bougainvillea adds a pop of pink to a space, why not bring it indoors with a faux bougainvillea hanging plant?
21. Enjoy the look of cacti without the fear of being poked by their spikes! This beautiful faux cactus is pain-free.
22. This potted trailing succulent looks gorgeous overflowing from its pot on a shelf.
23. The long, wispy foliage from a fake spider plant will brighten up any empty corner.
24. Enjoy a little extra color on your table with an arrangement of faux lavender.
25. A lush burdock plant is a great addition to any area of any room.
Any of these plants would be the perfect addition to your indoor or outdoors spaces, especially when you're concerned about watering or pets!