Mr. Mod is right. It’s not getting organized that’s the problem, it’s maintaining it that’s the hard part. I’ll go a step further and say that if you have a system that makes sense to you, it’s much easier to keep the mess in check. I’m always struggling with the challenge of keeping order in my shop, so this will be printed and posted on my over-cluttered inspiration board. According to DIY Life, there are six obvious categories that need to be organized to eliminate frustration.
- Small hand tools: hammers, screwdrivers and other essentials
- Hardware: nuts, bolts and other fasteners
- Power tools: drills, sanders, saws and more
- Rope, cord, cable and miscellaneous items
- Liquids: paints, caulks and toxic chemicals
- Ladders, sawhorses and other bulky objects
Read the full post right here.