Cooking is inherently a DIY thing, but these 10 projects kick the food-making experience up a notch….or ten.
- Watch Christopher Walken throne a chicken.
- Make stay-at-home crispy wings.
- Brew your own beer and soda.
- Make KFC-style chicken.
- Make no-fuss bread without a bread maker.
- Use a cooler to try sous-vide-ing.
- Grind your own meat for a perfect burger.
- Build your own smoker (out of terra cotta pots [!] among other things).
- Make easy, nearly instant ice cream.
- Make your own pizza oven.
For more information about each project and links to individual tutorials, follow this jump to Lifehacker.