They may taste yummy, but they are far from good for your waistline. Not to mention your cholesterol levels. If you’re going to treat yourself to any of the 12 unhealthiest wintertime drinks, you might want to do so infrequently!
From worse to worst, here they are:
12. Starbucks’ White Hot Chocolate
11. Panera’s Pepperment Hot Chocolate
10. Starbucks’ Eggnog Latte
9. McDonalds’s Frappe Caramel
8. The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf: Gingerbread Cookie Ice Blended Drink
7. Starbucks’ Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha
6. The coffee Bean and Tea Leaf: Gingerbread Cookie Ice Blended Drink
5. Caribou Coffee’s Ho Ho Mint White Chocolate
4. Caribou Coffee’s Spicy Milk Chocolate Mocha
3. Chik-a-Fil-A’s Peppermint Chocolate Milkshake
2. Dairy Queen’s Pumpkin Pie Blizzard
1. Sonic’s Holiday Spiced Sugar Cookie Blast
For the total calories and saturated fat content, follow this jump. Something to keep this in mind when you read them: Based on the typical 2000 calorie, <16 g saturated fats a day diet, even the BEST of the drinks provides over 1/4 of the daily allotment for calories and 3/4 of the daily allotment of saturated fat. The worst of them? Don’t even ask.