If you're lucky enough to plan a summer vacation this year, it's time to start packing! Maybe this is just me, but packing for trips is how I get really excited about them. In fact, I tend to start packing almost a week in advance sometimes! No matter your next destination, you'll want to start making plans immediately when you see all of these cute luggage pieces that will make your suitcase stand out on an airport carousel. Can we all agree that traveling with attractive luggage just makes the vacation that much better? From now on, your luggage can stand out as much as you do and make a statement while you travel.
Whether you're looking for cute carry on luggage, cute luggage sets or just plain cute suitcases, I've rounded up 12 that will give you that vacation planning urge.
1. Confetti-covered suitcases are the only way to travel! Shop the entire Oh Joy! for CalPak collection (above).
2. The pretty stripes on this Steve Madden luggage will go with everything (and go everywhere).
3. Swap the rolling suitcase for a pretty leaf-printed duffel that's perfect for a weekend trip!
4. Get that vintage trunk look in suitcase form! To make it even better, it has rose gold accents.
5. It may be a budget stretch, but this tropical vintage-inspired vanity case is the luggage of my dreams.
6. No matter where you take it, this striped easy-to-clean duffel bag seems perfect for any trip.
7. Black and white and leather make for a perfectly classic combo for this weekender bag.
8. This floral-patterned carry-on from CalPak makes me want to visit somewhere tropical immediately!
9. A chic and simple weekender bag like this striped bag by Madewell will stand the test of time.
10. This cute holographic suitcase by Juicy Couture is my 90s dream.
11. Get a set of three suitcases in a bright color so you'll never lose your luggage in a sea of black at the airport. Plus, they're budget friendly!
12. A colorful pattern and lots of pockets make for a suitcase that's both pretty AND functional, like this one from Zappos.
Anyone else ready for a vacation now?! Where are you traveling to next?