Okay, it might not be the smallest house in the world, but it is billed as the smallest house in Toronto. Nestled between two larger homes, the 300 square foot 1912 ‘Little House’ is back on the market ($172K US) after an extensive remodel. A smart use of limited space, the design includes a Murphy bed and a kitchen with a folding table and chairs. The home also features a living room (when the Murphy is folded up), a narrow bathroom and a basement (accessible via trap door) as well. Continue Reading
“Don’t worry if you just have a small space for your bathroom, by saving physical space or by using design techniques to increase the perception of space you will get your small bathroom look more larger…follow these steps” from Momoy.com
1. Change your toilet.
2. Switch up your countertop.
3. Hang cabinets at a comfortable height.
4. Install a pedestal or wall-mounted sink.
5. Install a flat tub with lower walls.
6. Simple shower door or shower screen. Continue Reading