BOO! Did I scare you? If not, this might give you a fright: it's almost October, which means it's almost time for Halloween! Now that's truly terrifying. Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to decorate for, and there are so many ways you can celebrate. Whether you prefer creepy crawlies, or more glitz and glam, there's no end to the DIY Halloween decorations you can make to adorn you home – inside and out! Continue Reading
Don’t let your door go naked this fall. Kick off the autumn season with some wreaths, door mats, and other crazy cool decoration ideas! The garage door decor might be my fave.
1. Skeleton wreath via BHG http://www.bhg.com/halloween/indoor-decorating/halloween-door-decor-28-great-ideas/#page=9
2. BOO doormat via Design Improvised http://www.designimprovised.com/2013/10/halloween-crafts.html
3. Bat-filled front door via Country Living
4. Olive branch wreath via A Northwoods Wedding
5. Wood disc natural fall wreath via Finding Home Online
6. Painted monogram frame via Thistlewood Farms