(Get ready to have too much fun!) Fold Play shows how to make a photo kaleidoscope (either hex or oct), which just might be one of the coolest–and free–ways to display your photos ever. Make one or a dozen and you’ll amaze not only your friends but yourself as well with your cleverness.
To make one, you’ll need:
- Photos of your choice
- An 8 1/2 x 11 piece of printer paper or lightweight card stock
- A ruler
- A boning tool (optional, but I’d highly recommend it)
- Glue (PVA works but rubber cement would be a better choice)
- This template at Fold Play
To put it all together, you’ll need to do this:
- Upload the photos of your choice
- Print the results
- Follow the directions on how to put it together.