Blooming flowers and fresh rain can only mean one thing: spring has definitely sprung! That means summer will be here before you know it. If getting your backyard in order is on your to-do list but you're having trouble getting started – don't fret! You don't need a total landscaping overhaul for your yard to feel refreshed and inviting. Sometimes it's just a matter of hanging up some string lights or creating a simple fire pit. Continue Reading
Make the most of the warm weather and get outdoors! We've round-up a couple DIY Outdoor Games and Activities that are designed to appeal to both kids and adults alike, enjoy the family fun.
1. Giant Jenga via A Beautiful Mess
2. Lawn Twister via You + Me
3. Monster Bean Bag Toss via Crafty Carnival
4. Oversized Pickup Sticks via Better Homes & Gardens
5. Lawn Scrabble via Constantly Lovestruck
6. Ring Toss via Woman's Day