Eye spy a trend popping up all over the internet lately, on everything from textiles to phone cases to kitchen accessories… the all-seeing eye! Inspired by historical designs like the Eye of Providence and Olle Eksell's One Eye, it's a bold motif with a lot of fun variations so it really lends itself to DIY projects. So today I'm sharing ten of my favorite eye-covered products and DIYs… click through to check them out.
1. Pick up one of these fun blue and black all-seeing eye phone cases on Etsy here.
2. Find out how to make your own silk eyelash sleep mask by heading over to Club Crafted.
3. Buy a set of these gorgeous sterling silver eye hoop earrings here.
4. A few weeks ago I shared a fun all-seeing eye accent mirror DIY… check out the tutorial here.
5. Learn how to make your own eye motif gift wrap using this easy tutorial from Burkatron.
6. Add a pair of all-seeing eyes to your bathroom with this fun pink and white rug from Urban Outfitters.
7. Transform a plain old button-down shirt into something much more intriguing with this simple tutorial from A Beautiful Mess.
8. This fun eyes and lips notebook from Birch and Oak Paperie would be the perfect addition to your desk.
9. Find out how to make this impossibly adorable eyelash hooded bath towel using this tutorial.
10. And last but certainly not least, protect your counters with one of these funky eye trivets… check out the tutorial here.